Monday, September 22, 2008

Still looking

Sorry everyone for posting this blog late. Yesterday was a crazy day we ended up having to drive up to Maryland and then all the way back down to Radford, VA. I have been looking online for a sailboat for the last two weeks and haven’t found anything too interesting there was a boat that Robert and I liked but unfortunately it was already sold. If you see any boats that are interesting, have any comments, or just want to leave advice we would love to hear it.

A really cool thing we have incorporated in the site is a interactive map. This map will alow us to show you the interesting places that we have been/go. It will also allow you to show us the places you have been . We would apreciate it if you would mark the interesting places that you have been along with adding a description telling us what you loved about it so that we can get the most out of our trip. To view this map follow this link we will be updating it this week so check back! http://platial.com/map/places-we-ve-been-and-places-to-go/493041#post3934343

I really like the layout of this boat!
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatFullDetails.jsp?boat_id=1802820&ybw=&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public

WILL BE POSTING AGAIN ON THE 28th come back and see what we have to report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you both are going to enjoy this trip. I really liked the map feature that you added, Im going to try to mark a few places on there for you as well

worldadventure09 said...

I really can't wait to go on this trip. If I could just leave today I would! That would be great if you marked some places on the map I would love to see where you would like to go and places you have been!!!