Sunday, September 28, 2008

Issues

So there are a few obstacles we have to get around in order to go on this trip. Sadly all of the issues have to do with me (Robert). The first and probably the hardest issue is getting my medicine. I have RA, so I am on Humera the drug not only costs ~$2000 a month without insurance. The drug also has to be refrigerated and can not be stored a very long time. Well in some countries it may be possible to have the medicine overnighted from the US, It may be hard to organize a pick up location and to ensure it arrives on time. The next issue I have is my student loans, because I have been in school for 5 years and been through grad school I have a substantial amount of student loans. Well if you have any good Ideas please leave a comment explaining. One thought I had was taking distance learning classes that way I can keep my health insurance and not have to payback my student loans.

No comments: