Thursday, October 2, 2008

What I have found so far...

I have been looking at different models of boats and different sizes. I have come across quite a few boats that have had really nice layouts or features that Robert and I have liked. There is one boat that I have fallen in love with because of the layout and how open it is even though it is not a huge boat. It is the Beneteau 42’ with the center cockpit. There is only one huge problem with it… it is way out of our price range! If anyone knows any boats that have similar layouts and that have a center cockpit but are a bit older or more in our price range PLEASE let me know! The main things that we like are that it has a full bed not just a v-berth, open space to move around, and the stern has a fold up and down swimming platform which would make it a lot easier for when we go diving. Please if anyone knows about a boat similar to this one just post it in comments!!

Here is the boat so you can look at the pictures and see what I’m talking about! http://www.marinesource.com/boat_sales/beneteau_42_center_cockpit_10701649301.html

No comments: