Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Boat Show

So this past weekend Robert and I went to the Annapolis, MD boat show. We were going to take tons of pictures but we had quite the trip and didn’t have time. On the way up my car’s timing belt broke and we were stuck on the side of a highway for two hours. Finally the tow truck driver showed up and we had to take my car back to the house and switch out to a different car and start the journey all over again. And of course we got lost… hope we are better at navigating on the open oceanJ. It was so worth all the trouble when we got up there. My mom and dad who had already spent the whole day and day before that up there showed us all the really nice boats before they closed. I had planned on seeing a boat for sail while I was up there for the day but unfortunately didn’t have enough time to go see it. Other then that Rob and I have just been busy surfing the web for boats and trying to stay on top of college!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I left you some thoughts on sailnet( My username there is chall03). Best of luck with it all, I am chasing a similar dream so if you need any advice drop me a line.

Anonymous said...

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/boa/898530096.html

Anonymous said...

lol I think this is the girl I went to western with... I typed in your name into google and this popped up. I'm becca... I swear to god I'm not a creepy stalker. I just hung out with britany and melissa and got this sudden urge to look everyone up. I have a wordpress journal, is it the same kind of thing? --:)